Golden Age Companions is a referred and recommended provider of in-home care in Orange County. Our mission is to elevate the aging process for families.
In Home Care for Seniors in Irvine, CA
Golden Age Companions provides in home care for seniors in Irvine, CA. Our care plans are available for your loved one who may need care, focusing on keeping them from having to leave the warmth of their own home.
That’s why we provide our different in home care services, to ensure seniors get the care they need while never having to go live at a nursing home or residential institution. These services are carried out by our caregivers who are professional, experienced and properly vetted to ensure they can provide the quality care our residents deserve.
In Home Care Services:
● In Home Care: Our 24-hour care is provided to seniors at home to ensure they are getting the proper care they need when they need it.
● Interactive Caregiving: Comfort Keeper’s interactive care ensures seniors stay active by doing physical activities and mental exercises. Ensuring they are getting the most of life and ensure a quality sense of well-being.
● Respite Care: When you are not able to care for your loved one, our respite care service is available to help temporarily with the caregiving until you are able again.
● Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: This specialized service is available to seniors with Dementia or Alzheimer’s
● End of Life Care: During this difficult time in your family’s lives, we are here to help with the caregiving services your loved one needs.
● Transitioning Home: After being discharged from the hospital or nursing home, your loved one might still require care to live at home independently. We are here to provide them with a helping hand in living at home safely and happy.