Santa Ana, CA
Golden Age Companions is a referred and recommended provider of in-home care in Orange County. Our mission is to elevate the aging process for families.
In-home Care for Seniors in Santa Ana, CA
When was the last time you needed help? Was it with yard work or shuttling the kids to school? Or perhaps making dinner or something that came up at work? Imagine needing help with basic tasks everyday and struggling to get them done yourself. This is a reality that many seniors and adults within the Santa Ana area struggle with on a daily basis. Many of these individuals have called Santa Anna home for many years, if not many generations. However, as they’ve aged, easy tasks such as meal preparation or even driving to the store have become close to unmanageable. For these seniors and adults, our office is happy to extend our help. Our in home care services team is dedicated to ensuring that our senior care clients are happy and able to live independently at home, regardless of their situation.
In Home Care Services Provided to the Adults and Seniors of Santa Ana, CA
● Senior Home Care: Our caregivers give care to residents which ensure safe, independent living right at home.
● Interactive Caregiving: For seniors, staying active can be instrumental to them living a happy and healthy live. This service helps them stimulate their mind and body as well as staying socially active.
● Respite Care: When you’re going to be temporarily unavailable to provide them your caregiving services, don’t feel worried that they’ll get the care they need while you’re gone. We provide this service for situations just like this.
● Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: We provide specialized care to residents who have Dementia or Alzheimer’s, ensuring they’re living a happy, healthy lifestyle.
● End of Life Care: The final stage of your loved one’s life is very important to you. Let us take the burden of the caregiving tasks away from you so you can enjoy this crucial time in both of your lives.
● Transitioning Home: Seniors being discharged to come home after surgery or rehabilitation may still need care, were here to provide them a helping hand in living independent again.