Our Case Managers
With you every step of the way
First Home Visit
We schedule a convenient home visit to assess your loved one’s senior home care needs.
Plan of Care
The case manager presents a written plan of care — all hours, services, and fees are clearly outlined.
Your case manager presents a list of recommendations from which you can choose your ideal in-home caregiver.
Periodically your case manager will come to the home, or check-in by phone, to revisit the elderly care plan and make modifications where necessary.
All of our caregivers/home care aides are employees, registered with the State of California, and experienced in in-home care. We also have Certified Nurses Assistants, Certified Home Health Aides, and retired LVN’s and RN’s employed as caregivers.
When forming the team that provides senior home care in Irvine and Palm Desert, our caregivers/home care aides are:
Thoroughly trained in areas of responsibility, safety in the home, fall prevention, emergency preparedness, assisting with activities of daily living and personal care, communication skills, and transporting an older adult.
Alzheimer’s disease and dementia trained, in conjunction with Alzheimer’s Orange County. This training includes knowledge of the stages of dementia, behavioral changes, communication skills and tips to handle activities of daily living.
- Screened and background checked through LiveScan with FBI and DOJ Clearance.
- E-Verified with the Department of Homeland Security.
- Covered by workers’ compensation insurance.
- Covered by professional liability insurance.
- English speaking. Many are multilingual.
Caregiver qualifications vary by state due to licensing regulations. Please contact your local office for more information.
List of Services
- Alzheimer’s & dementia care
- Aging care
- Disability care
- Illness care
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Cancer care
- Memory care
- Parkinson’s care
- New Mom care
- Multiple Sclerosis assistance
- Arthritis care
- Orthopedic recovery
- Diabetes care
- Answering telephone
- Arranging medical appointments
- Bathing and showering
- Bill payment
- Changing linens
- Clothes shopping
- Communicating with family members
- Dressing and undressing
- Dusting and vacuuming
- Errands and appointments
- Escorting to lunch and dinner
- Escorting to movies and plays
- Escorting to religious services
- Escorting to senior centers
- Hospital and rehab. discharge assistance
- Incontinence care
- Laundry and ironing
- Maintaining calendars and appointments
- Making beds
- Meal Preparation and clean-up
- Medication reminders
- Nighttime care
- Ordering health supplies
- Organizing mail
- Personal hygiene
- Picking-up prescriptions
- Playing games
- Preparing grocery lists and shopping
- Range of motion exercises
- Respite care
- Shampooing and brushing hair
- Socializing and activities
- Sponge baths
- Stand-by bathing assistance
- Taking out carbage
- Traveling companions
- Walking and mobility assistance